I LOVE SOCCER. If I could play with them, I would, not coach, play. I would join a women's league if there was one in this little corner of Phoenix.
Spring soccer has come and gone, but we still have some fun memories and photos to look back to.
Due to field issues, only the younger age groups were able to play, so we signed up Lucas and Abbey - they have improved so much since their first season - it's fun to see them all grow and play together with their friends and teammates each season.
Lucas and Stevie Faller - this game was pretty intense and it was the last game of the season.
she got a toe on it and poked it past Lucas, but it looks cool
one intense goalie back there and these girls on the team were awesome! do you like the little arm to the stomach and she fights for the ball!? Reagan, Alizane and Sophia
I can't remember their team name - they should keep the same name along with the same coaches so I can remember it. :)
Coach John, Lucas, Samhith, ?? ,??, Estavon
Sophia, Regan, Alizane, ??
these 3 crack me up - they dressed up for 'twin day' at school, but I didn't get a picture of them together. I have one now!
Not to be left out - the rest jumped in the photo
a trophy is only as good as what you can drink out of it - red Gatorade.
Abbey's team:
Coach Dyson, Abbey, Drew, Zane, ??
Jaron, Darrien, Clara, ??
awwwww, these 2 - love them! Drew scored!
this girl loves to be moving and getting the ball - she is in this game to win it! :)
Back to Lucas and a little coaching strategy - amazing the are all paying attention with such focus.
To entertain the rest, we send them on races....
and Mo finds a shady spot out of the heat to play my kindle. complete with back support and kindle support. hahaha. Lea is nowhere to be found - she was off with her friends...
GOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and an impartial referee.....Jeff)
this is how she waits for a throw in.....are you scared?! I love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment