Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We love daddy!

 Still in October - we actually had a productive Fall Break. I'm usually content to do nothing and have friends over for the kids. Jeff wanted a plan for something fun, so here's part of the plan. A picnic with dad at the Train Park in Scottsdale. I even made, MADE, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies - from scratch!
Other fun fall break adventures included a trip to Wickenburg to visit cousins, a 'friend day' and just enjoying the break together. A few fights, a few time-outs, but what family gathering is complete without those events too. :)
Ate lunch, played at the park, put the kids in jail, climbed the trains. A beautiful day at the park - good times as a family.
 
 

 
PS: I was there, someone had to take the pictures, bring the lunch and take the kids back home. :)

No comments: