We considered going back to Las Vegas to spend the holiday with his family and Utah family coming to Vegas too. Since we'd just been there, we opted out. Which gave us a whole new set of experiences to enjoy. We had the most amazing dinner at the Winn's home for Thanksgiving. They invited us over as she explained: 'I love to cook and Steve loves to watch football' - great, we'll be there! :)
After dinner (which was gluten free and tasted so wonderful! I didn't feel stuffed or sick after eating......not sure if I like where that statement is headed)...... we headed to the park.
played soccer
enjoyed the sunshine and some football, huh??
played hide-n-seek with Sister Baker......Amy and Abbey. Great hiding spot huh? :)
Made enough noise, the Seguras came out to play too, bringing all sorts of fun toys.
Segura cousin, Lea, Natasha, Natalia, Abbey, Ammon, Amy, Lucas and Michael
some of us were really tired and ready for bed.
all the kids - such personality!
the big kids. :) Christian, Braedon, Bryan and Kim, Jeff and I, (Burke), Katie and Steve
Thanks so much for a wonderful day of food, fun and friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment