Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scripture power

I need to redeem my son from his last moment of insanity. :)
I was putting together some pictures in a quiet book - okay not quiet, but a 'Sunday-please-try-to-not-disturb-the-whole-ward-just-those-closest-to-us' book.

I was putting in this picture:
Lucas leans over and says 'Hey, I learned about that before'
From Heather @ http://www.simplyfreshdesigns.com/
(Visit her website for some AWESOME FREE downloads)
And because I teach the same lessons as his class, just a class older, I knew they had just had this lesson 3 weeks ago - which is a VERY.LONG.TIME. in little boy world.
'oh yeah?'
Yeah, that's Nephi and they have a special compass but it only works when they are good.
Nephi's brothers were bad and they tied him up. Nephi said a prayer to Heavenly Father and his brothers untied him.
me: 'What happened when Nephi was tied up?'
The waves went all crazy, like this: (he hopped up off the couch, put his hands together, waved them back and forth and wiggled his body like crazy waves move)
(A proud moment for a mom, a primary teacher and proof he really does listen......sometimes) :)

Love you Lucas, you'll be a great missionary!

1 comment:

shanan said...

a very proud moment in deed!