Lucas got 3 dart guns for his birthday. So far I had successfully avoided toys with many parts: polly pockets, barbies, guns and legos........bummer my kids are getting bigger and their toys get smaller and more expensive. Legos came for Christmas, Polly pocket came for birthdays (Lea had some, but they were up and outta sight for little hands and mouths), and guns came with this last birthday for Luke. Not blaming his friends because one actually came from me. :) The kid makes guns out of EVERYTHING. Blocks, bananas, toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, sticks, you name it - it can be a gun.
Jeff decided we should go buy more.....I thought it was an okay idea and went along with it as long as I had the BEST gun within reason and I wasn't going to get shot - because after all the Mom is off limits, right?? (and let's face it, I'm a sore loser, but I'm working on that).
So now we have 5 dart guns and 132 darts (the 32 came with the guns, we bought an extra 100.....I must be losing my mind)
One day I had the bright idea to set up an ambush on Jeff. I divided out the darts and even was nice enough to leave his gun loaded and with extra darts - dumb I know. Trying to be fair. That was before Lucas became a traitor and went to Jeff's team and the result of picture #4.
I'd like to say it was Lucas who shot me in the eye while I was reloading and not wearing my safety/sun glasses............but it was not. It was the one with the do-rag in the next picture. From 2 feet away, he shot his automatic gun right in my eye. And my eye was OPEN! A one-in-a-million shot. I thought for sure I was blind and going to be, but I'm good. He's lucky! :)
Are you scared!?




No comments:
Post a Comment