Thursday, January 20, 2011

oh boy…

“AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH-UH!!!!” Lucas was frustrated trying to hang up his new church shirt and vest.

He came out of his room with an empty hanger and whining about his situation. I being so caring and concerned, refused to help until I could understand him without  the whining.

“What’s wrong?” I , of course, already knew the answer because I speak ‘Whine’. But I asked anyway.

“I’m trying to hang up my shirt and vest, but it keeps falling off the hooker.” (look of complete frustration as he swung the HANGER in his hand)

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, they won’t stay on the hooker-thing.”

(using all my will power to not crack up) “Bring the clothes here and I can help you.”

 

Who called it a hanger anyway?? It does have a ‘hook’ and not a ‘hang’.

1 comment:

The Bundy Family said...

Hayden totally calls it a hooker too. I correct him every time and he still calls it a hooker. Like you I totally find it amuzing. Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. I love reading everyone's input. It is so nice having friends that are experiencing the same challenges and understand what our family is going through. I am not sure what happened with our trading, probably me not being diligent. Sometimes, lately, I have been way lazy. And you are probably busy like us. I know your family had been sick and I offered to bring you a meal. Then I talked to Amy and she had said that she was planning on bringing in dinner to you that night. So I totally meant to call you and follow up with why I didn't and then I forgot. So, I AM SORRY! Lately, I have to blame the whole pregnancy thing as something that has replaced my mind. I know not who has possessed my body or mind, but it is not me. Anyways, I asked Amy how you were and she informed me that you were all getting better. So glad to hear. Take care Alison!