Friday, January 14, 2011

Tips and Tricks

I found a new way to post instead of using blogger. I don’t like blogger because adding pictures takes forever, but without an alternative way to post, what do you do?? I came across another blog with some really great tips.
1. Download and use Window Live Writer 2011 - IT'S FREE. I haven’t figured it all out yet, but the pictures are much bigger and easier to insert. It’s like using Word, then hitting publish and away it goes to the blog. It’s that simple. There’s also some cool picture features and a photo editor to use too.
2. She would sort her kids pictures somehow, then make each of them a blog book for the year. She commented that her kids rarely saw any of the pictures she took, so it was always a surprise for them to see most of the photos – cute!
There may have been a couple other points and I don’t remember the link either, but those were the two I remembered.  Happy blogging!
dec1 038

My sweet Ammon – 4 months.

No comments: