Wednesday, January 27, 2010

anonymous

From 4:30 pm until 7:30 pm, those 3 hours were a rollercoaster of emotions. From wanting to leave one of my children locked away in his/her respective bedroom, to figuring out we could afford to go to Norway to visit my parents in May!!?! :) More on that later. There was one, more subtle act of kindness and a tender mercy on my behalf. I received an "anonymous" thank you note from another sister in my ward. I was touched for several reasons: 1 - I always think of doing that and never do for anyone else. 2 - someone thought it was important enough to tell me 3 - although I don't always (okay NEVER) enjoy being the center of attention and having my name mentioned publicly, I appreciated her noticing whatever it is I did and her taking the time to write and mail me a thank you card. It was very sweet and I will hold on to that probably forever. So a humbled thank you to whomever sent it - greatly appreciated and much needed. :)

ps: Jeff was impressed and grateful too. it was sweet. :) THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love it when that happens! Glad you were recognized for you being you:)