vacation according to the iphone and instragram: starting with dropping of the moving truck in Chandler, AZ and seeing this awesome jet-boat in the middle of the night. :)
to Utah, via a short stay in Vegas
the super-moon in Park City
Olympic Park
silly little cousins: Kaibs, Mo, Paiz
a little farm life experience for us non-farm life people (except the original Risenmays who had fond memories of farm-life)
family togetherness - brought to you by DP and phase10 and one little girl that should have been in bed. :)
We left Jeff in Salt Lake with Eric and then headed out for Washington to see my family. It was a long drive....10 hours by myself.
My parents met me in LeGrande, OR - about 2 hours from Richland. I just couldn't drive any more. I traveled with my mom and left my dad with the kids. I had to switch back to keep Mo happy and some kids went with Grandma. So grateful!




No comments:
Post a Comment