Wednesday, October 23, 2013

we moved!

Before we moved, I went to make something and was pleasantly? surprised to have this strange smell coming from the oven. (good thing we were moving huh?) Well I found this - Jeff's hiding lace for licorice.....probably a pretty safe spot until I actually decide to cook.
 It was a pretty cool science experiment - the whole thing was soft. I left it in there to cool off and then was able to remove it to the trash.

FHE with coke and mentos:
an awesome rocket launcher Abbey received for her birthday


 packing up and finding cute monsters in my boxes:
 
Hanging out on top of box piles, climbing the walls and door frames.
 Last night in our house - 8 years, 4 kids, 1300 sq ft
 we slept in the living room....not as comfy as I thought it would be.

The help and the stash of boxes - we took 2 truck loads and a half of truck load the next day. Filled the van several times and WOW we have a lot of stuff.
 The view at the new house at 2 am after finally getting everything out of the old house. We had so much help til the very end, it was awesome! At this point, Jeff had taken Lea and Lucas to the store to get sheets to cover the windows. Did I mention that was at 2 am??

No comments: