Abbey is quite the singer - she loves to sing along to the cds or radio in the car and knows most of the words. She sang, I think the loudest, during the Easter song the Primary children sang in church back in April. Maybe it's because I know her voice, maybe it was because she was on the front row, but with 50+ kids, you'd think you wouldn't be able to pick out one little voice. :)
The other day she was singing 'The Lord gave me a Temple' - this song was from last year and she wasn't even in Primary yet to sing it. We listened to the Primary cd every time in the car til October (we got it in January...) when it finally gave up and quit working.
The line: 'The Lord gave me a Temple, to live within on earth. Once in heaven I was spirit, but I left my home at birth......'
Abbey version: "The Lord gave me a Temple, to live within on earth (so far, so good). Once in heaven I was spirit, but I left my mom at work!!!" (so close!)
My other favorite (she's now learned the correct way): Book of Mormon Stories, last line:
"Given this land, if I live righteously."



