Saturday, November 26, 2011

Failed

MISERABLY.
So I posted a few months back (here) I wanted to lose weight.....well I have not accomplished one step towards that goal. In fact I've gone the opposite direction - slowly, but the number continues to rise and my clothing is becoming even more limited to:
one pair of jeans
one very loose maxi dress
one skirt I bought 4 years ago for $4 (awesome deal!)
a few very worn t-shirts
a select few 'dress' shirts to wear with said skirt
I was going to by myself a really cute dress for this next weekend and have decided I didn't earn it, so I'll try to find a new skirt instead @ Ross.

I have joined myfitnesspal.com to keep track of my calories and exercise. Actually need to use it.
I tried the workout videos, even trying this workout: (Britney Spears inspired)
90 minutes/4x a week
Warm up: 10 minutes on cardiovascular machine (treadmill, stationary bike, etc) at a medium pace.
Abs: 50 crunches, 50 bicycle twists, 50 hip raises
Strength Circuit: Use weights to work on arms, chest, back, and lower body. Bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, and fly exercises and presses.
Abs: 50 crunches, 50 bicycle twists, 50 hip raises
Strength Circuit: Use weights to work on arms, chest, back, and lower body. Bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, and fly exercises and presses.
Abs: 50 crunches, 50 bicycle twists, 50 hip raises
Strength Circuit: Use weights to work on arms, chest, back, and lower body. Bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, and fly exercises and presses.
Abs: 50 crunches, 50 bicycle twists, 50 hip raises
Back to Cardio & Abs: 30 minutes of jogging on treadmill or elliptical machine
Abs: 150 crunches, 150 bicycle twists, 150 hip raises (Do each 3 times)
Yup that’s a total of 1950 ab exercises…how else do you think Britney looked so hot?!?!?!
Last but not least…STRETCH! And maybe take a yoga or pilates class on one of your off days.

Haven't done all 1950, but 400 in one day was plenty to make me want to cry the next day I did the first crunch. :)
I've come to this conclusion:
"I wish I was as thin as I was when I thought I was fat"
Anywho, back to the grind and continuing to do something active every day.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Oh how I understand. I wish I was as thin as I used to be too, when I thought I was fat. Who knew you could actually get fatter. lol Now being 7 mo prego and cant do anything about weight loss right now. I mourn even more for my skinnier fat days.