Before we headed out on our long journey, a few more activities to finish up.
Took Lucas and Lea to the dentist and I had a check up too. Turns out all the soda and ice I like, really is bad for your teeth. I have 6 teeth that need some repair.......can't wait to go back.
It was Lucas' first time so he brought along his soft blanket and frog. Next time he told me, he would leave them home. Awwww, so big! :)
We bring our own shades cuz we're just that cool! :)
A trip to the Aquatic Center and to Palfreemans - I went on my own hoping Jeff would come later.....alas work took over on Saturday.
My kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! the diving boards. Scott was disappointed his friend wasn't there to play with him, but he never ceases with the amazing tricks off the board. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment