Monday, May 25, 2009

Super cute!

I love my long hair (it's been at least 18 months since my last hair cut), Lea has inspired me to get it cut. She's been asking for a long time to get hers cut in a cute bob style, but I haven't wanted to let go. I love to fix her hair in all sorts of cute styles and I fear this will limit what we can do, maybe it will make it that more fun - we'll see. I decided to wait until after school was out, Eric's wedding was done (Jeff's brother - another post for another day about that event), to get at least Lea's hair cut. Thank you to our friend Angie for taking on our hair. Lea's hair is really thick too.

Here's Lea's before/after. Not sure how much was cut off. She wanted to be dropped off at Angie's while I took Abbey in for a wellcheck with Lucas..... She's growing up so fast. :)

And here's mine: Gone are just over 10 inches to be donated to Locks of Love. I figure with all the hair I have, it might as well go to someone who can use it. The last time my hair was this short was in high school.....(10+ years)....

Lea took these next two pictures - she's a great little photographer.

3 comments:

ERIN said...

I LOVE IT!!! SHe looks so old!! Lea, not you:)

the webb family said...

You beautiful blondes are ready for summer. You look great!

katie said...

Love Both your hair cuts so cute!