Wednesday was a half day and we planned to go to the park with friends. The Findlays take Lea to school and Miss Leslie asked if we were going to bring our bikes. No - Lea is the only one who has a bike. I think it was Hugh (Lea's friend) - "Does Lea still ride with training wheels? Because I don't anymore." (Something like that). Lea said "Yes I still have the training wheels because I'm scared." Lea the daredevil.
"When I'm 12, I'm going to get my ears pierced." Sure go ahead - you'll be 7 years ahead of me Lea. More and more things will happen for her when she turns 12.
Today we're watching our Sorensen cousins: Ashley asked "What days do you feed the pig?" Ummmm.... we don't. Lea walks in and casually says "We don't, cuz we already ate it." yep.




3 comments:
It is so funny the way that kids minds work. You just never know what they will come up with next!
Cute! She's growing up, wow. I love seeing how kids view the world through these fun and funny things they say.
so cute. she looks like her mom n that pic.
oh, and love the bathroom decor in the post above. that's so funny!
Post a Comment