Yesterday, Abbey was on the floor and moving around quite a bit. She can roll from side to side and then she eventually moves just by rolling that way. I didn't see her roll over the first time, but I looked down and she was on her tummy and so proud. She is now 5 months old and so happy. She wakes up smiling which is very different from anyone else in our house. Most of us are not smiling until at least 9 am. :)
Attempt #1 to roll over: Reminds me of the febreze commercials - maybe our carpet does smell that clean and good. :) Ask Abbey....

Attempt #2: Almost there - she gets stuck on the arm closest to the ground.

Made it!!! :) Her head looks huge, but it's just the angle of the picture.

And back again:
1 comment:
way way cute! I love babies. They are so excited over the darndest things and that is what I love the most. Abbey is a doll. So fun to read about your family and your adventures (that what we call them in our house).
Lisa
Post a Comment